Where are you located?
We are based out of Virginia Beach, VA . However our writers come from all over the United States as well as other countries.
I would like to submit my work to the magazine. How do I do that and how many things am I allowed to send?
You may send Differences Magazine as many items as you want - as long as you are at least 14 years old. Make sure your name, age, home address (with zip code), email and phone number are written on everything you send to Differences Magazine. We do have some other guidelines, so be sure to read and understand our submission policy before you send us anything.
Submission Policy: We want to hear your voice.
- If you would like to contribute to Differences Magazine as a writer and are over the age of 23 years old: please send your story ideas, along with your resume and writing samples to us via email.
- If you would like to contribute to Differences Magazine as a writer and are between the ages of 14 – 22 years old: please send your story ideas and any writing samples you may have to us via email.
- Submissions should be emailed in Microsoft Word, 12 point Arial font.
- If you want to see your work in published, but don’t want your name known, be sure to say so.
- Please note that Differences Magazine does not accept stories that have already been written.
- Difference Magazine reserves the right to edit your submitted work, prior to publication. Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we cannot publish everything.
- If you are under the age of 18 years old we will require a signed or online parental permission form to before your work can be published.
- By submitting your work, you confirm that all material written is solely your creation and completely original.
What kind of work do you consider for publication?
All sorts of work and opinions from teens and young adults all over the world! Differences Magazine believes whatever you have to say or want to share is important.
How can I contribute to the work you do?
There are plenty of ways to contribute to the work we do. One of the best and easiest ways to help fulfill and further our mission would be to spread the word through all social media sites, Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, etc.