It may be a "small world after all," but the Earth contains about 7 billion people, with half of them packed densely together in urban areas. China and India alone have 36% of the world's population, and the world's population is still growing at a rate of 1.22% per year. As top predators, humans consume lots or resources, many of them nonrenewable, which puts considerable strain on the environment.
Popular Stories »
- TeenNick's Award-Winning Drama Degrassi Returns With Brand-New Episodes And Freshmen Class
- New Year, Amazing You!
- TEENNICK DEBUTS BRAND-NEW DRAMA SERIES, DANCE ACADEMY
- Water: A Precious Resource
- Q&A with Rebecca Roe Founder of The Clothes Horse
- Interview with Singer/Songwriter/Musician: Emily Rupp
- Animal Testing